• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Difference Between BIX II and BI Pro II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so it really becomes a question of noise vs OC for most people.

if you arnt into OCing much i actualy recomend the bip2 for noise reduction. if you like to push your proc then the bix2

Well I was thinking about a BIX anyhow. I just saw the pro and was wondering what the difference between the two were and if it was worth it to save a couple dollars.

Another question. What would be better a BIX II or a 77 Bonnie heater core? Well I guess its all relative to what heat load I am going to be creating... I am probally going to put a GPU block on my AIW X600 if I can find one and my CPU will be cooled as well. I dont think I would be cooling anything else. Do you think a Black Ice Pro II would work just fine?

A BIXII and a 2-302 will perform on par with each other. I couldn't tell you which would perform better, but I wouldnt expect them to be too far apart. The heatercores are def worth the saved few dollars, IMO.

And yes, either would be enough to cool most hardware setups and deliver great temps.

Back