• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nexus fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

are the black and white nexus fans enough for say a thermochill pa160 .. and a bi pro or something like that .. as long as its not an xtreme ?

the PA series thermochill rads were designed for use with nexus fans - so yes :D

i keep asking these dumb questions .. im sorry but im a total NOOB when it comes to watercooling ..

i need ideads for radiator placement in a lian li pcv2100b

i know the pa160 fits in the front .. but that wont be enough to cool 2 gtxs and a opteron 170 im told

well you can fit a pa160 in the lower front hdd area with a little modding, a pa 120.1 in the top section rear 120mm fan mount and a pa 120.2 in the roof if you mount it as far forwards as possible :D

so would a pa160 and a pa120.1 be enough to cool sli'd gtxs and a dc opteron ?

y not just get a pa120.2 or even 120.3? It would be so much simpler and less clutter and same cooling performance.

cuz it will be a PITA to fit it in the 2100b lian li case

i mean i guess i could take out all the hd cages and the divider and lay it flat .

i dunno though

it will be cleaner and simpler in the end. Less tubing and routing equals a cleaner setup.

the PA160 with decent airflow performs on par with a dual rad. It will cool them, although a larger rad would probably get the temps lower.

Back