• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Warranty!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ssetre

I had a set of Value ram(Copper Heat spreaders) PC3200, One stick went south about 2 months after purchase. I filled out the RMA, sent my ram in. I figured oh its gonna sit there for 2 weeks while they test the ram. Nope my package got there according to its tracking number and their tracking number showed the ram got shipped out the same day...

I got PC3200 Gold sticks back... They sent me back better ram and they sent me the BH5-UTT ones. They are happily bumping along at 2-2-2-5 running stock volts. :santa:

Fast turn around and they upgraded my ram. I won't buy anything but OCZ for ram from now on as long as they keep up the stellar customer service. I would of been happy with just the fast turn around the upgrade was a bonus.

Pretty much sounds like my experience with OCZ's RMA service too. I had bought a i gig DC kit of VX3200 and had a dimm go bad out of the pair. I RMA'dit and they promtly sent me a gig of VX 4000 kit back. Great service, IMO. :thup:

Back