• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice for a radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well if you read the stickies they will point you to the direction. Basically hit up a Autozone for a 1977 Pontiac Bonneyville with AC or without. They run for less than $30 and are easy to use.

Read the stickies and good luck,
Bryan d

bryan_d said:
Well if you read the stickies they will point you to the direction. Basically hit up a Autozone for a 1977 Pontiac Bonneyville with AC or without. They run for less than $30 and are easy to use.

Read the stickies and good luck,
Bryan d
Thanks. Only one I found at the auto places around me was a little over $70. I'll keep looking though.

Is there any difference if it has AC or not?

Just to clarify, the 77 bonneyville mentioned is for the copper/brass heatcore, not the actual car radiator.

that might be the price for the radiator. you might want to ask about the bonneville heatercore. that should be ~$20-30 depending on which autozone you go to.

a good hsf will be better then any water-kit out there for $100. If you are dead set on a w/c kit i would suggest the thermaltake bigwater. Other then that i say get a Ninjia hsf or the big typhoon.

Yea, I got a big typhoon but its not compatible with my mobo. I have an Athlon 2600+ and idle is around 50c+ :/

Back