• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This pump?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you stated price was an issue... you did say how much you were willing to spend on the pump alone... you asked a question, one of which no one else has responded too. saying you "told me" makes it come out wrong from YOU.

Evilsizer said:
you stated price was an issue... you did say how much you were willing to spend on the pump alone... you asked a question, one of which no one else has responded too. saying you "told me" makes it come out wrong from YOU.

meh.. I guess I assumed when saying price is a real issue people would get the idea that I don't want to spend more than the product ive already got up there -.- I'm looking to spend like 150 bucks in all for everything I need to make a watercooling set up and a few square feet of lexan for a case.

spend an extra $12 and get a danner mag 3 if budget is an issue. either that or some cheaper via aquas or maxi jet submersibles.

AZNBoiOnFIYA said:
spend an extra $12 and get a danner mag 3 if budget is an issue. either that or some cheaper via aquas or maxi jet submersibles.

Link? :)

Jeff Moser said:
If your system will be low to avg. restrictive the pump in original post will do fine.

Would it get water through a cpu block and VGA block? perhaps a northbridge and south bridge too??

Jeff Moser said:
IMO yes if they are not over restrictive blocks some thing like polarflo or a maze4 will be fine.

Alright thanks .. one last question .. i want the color of everything to be blue .. is there such a thing as blue UV lights? I'de like to have it just all blue uv activated.. :)

I wouldn't put a Northbridge or south bridge block in. The restriction they cause isn't worth the little bit of cooling.

A good air cooled heatsink is better.

zebkoolindc said:
I wouldn't put a Northbridge or south bridge block in. The restriction they cause isn't worth the little bit of cooling.

A good air cooled heatsink is better.

It's more just for the project .. not for the actual effect .. but yeah I probably won't put them in .. waterblocks are expensive :(

I have both the the Via and the Mag3, both seem good in the testing I've done with them, but the mag 3 is more powerful and a little quieter.

Back