• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hows this build sound?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

p8ntballgod

Registered
I was planning buying a kit soon but have been told to stay away so i went over to dangerden.com and began building one tell me how this will perform and if you have any suggestions, i want to get everything from 1 site if possible. thx
1. block-amd tdx
2. acetal maze4 gpu block
3. 1/2 od tubing/fittings
4. black ice xtreme II radiator OR heater core???
5. ddc-12v 1/2 adapted pump
6. dual 5 1/4 reservoir
Am i forgetting anything

A little info on your RIG will help others answer your questions better along with the intended use of said RIG, ie: games, video editing, and so on

Did you mean 1/2 (ID) tubing?

If you got the cash, grab a BIX, otherwise get the core and save a few bucks. That easy. They both perform in the same ball-park.

Its a gaming pc and i currently have a amd 2800+ radeon 9000 PRO, 1 gb 2700 ram. And yes its 1/2 ID

So no suggestions? I pretty much used the customizer and picked the most expensive thing for each part...came up to around $314

Do you mean 9800? If your VC isn't overheating/you don't want to OC it more, you could drop the Maze, that would lower your total some. And you can use a T-line instead, those only cost 2-3 bucks.

No not 9800....9000 pro 128 mb and i currently have tje vc oc'ed to the point that the heat sink/fan can handle it...any more and the screen gets fuzzy and bsod!

Back