• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cool pc suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andyisc00l

OK: I wanna get a good water cooling PC:
I'm gonna get a 2.4ghz 64 bit haven't decided make..
I'll most likely get a 220$ video card
and thats all I'm really cooling
(I really wanna overclock that sucker too)

I figured from a lil reading prawly the D5 dangerden pump..or not?

what blocks should I get for Nbridge, gpu, and cpu? What radiator and tubing? Anything else, I learn fast and I'm beginner.

maybe a good cooling case as well if they exists? do the pumps go on the inside, outside or what?

keep in mind I don't really wanna go over 200 but will if reccomdend for great oc'in

and why do you want to cool your hard drive?

Last edited:
I looked that stuff was a like 3/4 a year...this is just a short suggestion, shouldn't take too long, just a name for each category if you know it off the top of your head and I can figure out the rest...I'm crafty...and maybe a lil dialouge on thoughts of this thanks

heyy yoo! jackpot it was on top of the first page i saw that too and I gave up, no help needed thanks tho! (still its old and people seem to disagree)

although still would be nice if you guys suggested some stuff, I know you like to help out, eh! and Im not that familiar with water cooling...so the best heatsink/fan combo in comparison to a 200 dollar setup...how much better is the water cooler gonna cool?

Last edited:
I've been changing, but within the next month I plan on buying this(or at least I think I wontchange)
operton 170...
A 220$ graphics card...(I haven't looked)
1536mb ram...(prawly ocz)
and a quality SLI board...
maybe a harddrive block if i ever could figure out why you wont ever need one
thermaltake armor(if I can)

so quality HSF like xp90c or 150-200 watercool

Back