• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon.com Return policy...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Romain

Registered
I bought a Razer Copperhead from Amazon.com on the 31st of December. Never opened or anything. Their return policy is refunds before 30 days its the 3rd you think they will still let me return it? If not, could i return it to a Best Buy or something and say i got it as a gift they got it here i think?.

Romain said:
If not, could i return it to a Best Buy or something and say i got it as a gift they got it here i think?.
That would be dishonest and you could probably get into big trouble... but then again Best Buy fsck'in sucks. >=)

MonroeM said:
That would be dishonest and you could probably get into big trouble... but then again Best Buy fsck'in sucks. >=)

Yeah they do and i need my mouse now.

betsbuy wont take it with out a reciept likely - and they probably have the serial number on file anyways i doubt that will work.

contact Amazon see what they say.

Back