• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rad temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bender222

Registered
its been a long time since iver watercooled and i am unsure how hat the fins on a rad get. im sitting at 51c load with very little airflow and the fins on the rad are not hot at all is this normal? ( warmer then room temperature but not sothe temp id use to take a shower)

it leveled out at 56 c load i idle at abuot 41 c. thats a little high for watercooling. this is a stock newcastle 3000+.i am using a pa160 and a bip2 in series aswell as a maze 4 gpu. the videocard is not being watercooled at the moment. the fans i am using are yate loon dd12sl12. 47 cfm. i knoq the fans are a bit weak but that was the intent of this setup, those temperatures are still high though.

That does seem a little high. Do you have any other reference to go by? For example, do you have air cooled temps? What kind of pump do you have? Have you tried reseating the waterblock? Are the rads pulling in hot ambient air?

I redid the fans and the idle tempis holding steady at 33 celsius. i think thats good sincemyfans are fairly weak

Back