• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eheim 1250 Mounting Alternative

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Midnight Dream

OSPF Loving Member
Ok, so I have a Eheim 1250 that i've used for quite some time. I'm wanting to give it alittle bit more permanent home, and something that will produce less vibrations. I dont have the bottom brackets for it, as they were not included when I purchased this from another user, so i'm wanting to know what I can do to mount it to the bottom of my case. Thoughts?

What case do you have? The ideal way to mount a pump is to hang it, not really mount it. Even if you move your pc around a good deal you can use bungie cords to securely hang a pump or hard-drive. Minimizes vibration better than any other "easy way."

Currently I have a Chieftec full size dragon tower, but im going to be getting a smaller Thermaltake Tsunami. Mostly everything is oriented towards the bottom of my case, which is where my pump is, so I was looking to just mount it there.

Back