• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zappos shoe website

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Echo_

i know this isnt about computers but this just makes me wish more companies were like this

Although you originally ordered Standard (4 to 5 business days) shipping
and handling, we have given your order special priority processing in
our warehouse so that your order will ship out on Monday, February 6th 2006,
and your order should be delivered within 1 Business Day (from that
date) instead. Business days are Mondays through Fridays, except holidays, so your order
should be delivered by Monday, February 6th 2006.

Please note that this is being done at no additional cost to you. It is
simply our way of saying thank you for being our customer.

btw the shipping option i picked was free so i got free one day shipping more or less

Zappo's has upgraded free 4-5 day shipping to next-day or two-day shipping on every order I've placed with them, and this was 6 times last year.

btw, wouldn't shipping on the 6th and delivery on the 6th be "zero" day delivery? :p

I used zappos all the time when I was stationed overseas. They are great. If you need shoes. They are the site to go to.

Just purchased shoes from zappos site, 365 return whenever u want if your not satistfied pulled me in, plus free shipping.

wow, ive never heard of this site, but ill keep it in mind for my next shoe purchase. thanks

wife bot me some boots a few years ago from them. best shoes ive ever owned and ive even slept with them on several times...which she hates.

Back