• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with Cooltechnica?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rysjimmy1994

I have ordered from Cooltechnica.com a couple of differnt times before. This last time however really bugged me. I was looking at the DD Fill Port and for a while they were sold out of the black one, well I checked their site and they had them in stock once again. I decided to order one along with some coolsleeves. I got the conformation and email and every thing was fine. A couple days later, I receive my package only to receive a BLUE fill port. So I checked the website, and they were out of the black once again. I called the number they had on the invoice and left a message. I then decided to email them and explained to them the situation. A day later Bruce emails me back saying he'll get back to me the next day after he talks to the people in the shop to find out what happened. Two days go by still havnt heard from him so I send him another email asking what he found out. At this point Im getting PO'ed because they are giving me the run around. Two more days pass and I still dont hear from them. I sent them one last email saying I am going to dispute the charges if they dont get back to me within 24 hours. Well, Today I get an email from Bruce once again saying "Havent you received any of my emails." I really dont know what to do about this because I do feel they are giving me the run around... Its not that big of a deal that they sent me a blue fill port. I am just more ****ed that they didnt try and contact me about being out of black and they just assumed that I would take a blue one instead. That is the last time I am ordering from them. Buyers beware!!

never ordered from them but i was planning on checking out their AquaExtreme line...if this is the service i can expect, maybe ill just pass....

Just an update... Supposidly, he was having problems sending emails from his laptop. He did send me a full refund, and let me keep my wrong colored fillport for my troubles. I guess I will have to get another order ready for them...

Back