• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UPS acting weird

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adriana

yesterday, i went to ups to ship my package and when they were printing and sticking the tracking slip on the package,until i ask them to ask the driver to get a signature before he hands off the item which i should of ask in the first place so i don't know why but, they made a new tracking slip and rip off the old one. so when i came home i check my email and i had 2 tracking number. one was the orginal and one was the edited one, so i was like ok everything seems fine. then i got an email said that my shipment was voided! i called ups and i gave them my both of my tracking number to check on and they said they had no information on those tracking number and told me to wait a bit and the tracking information would come up. well today the tracking number did come up but now it says "Sorry, tracking information is not available at this time. Please try again later..." am i getting too nervous or what? p.s. that package cost $700. should i be worried.

Nah, their system is weird, I've them disappear for a whole day, then the nest day it was here. I'd worry after two days or more...

i also dont get much information as before.

In Transit
Tracking Number:--------
Service Type: GROUND
thats all they show.

Back