• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tigerdirect - Pricey but quick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Surfrider77

I normally shop at Newegg, but they were out of stock for the Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe motherboard, forcing me to shop elsewhere. Although Tigerdirect was asking $20 more for the board, I decided to go with it anyways.

To my suprise, within 45 minutes of placing my order I received an email stating my order has shipped! Not only was this on a Sunday, but Superbowl Sunday!

2 points for quick service
-1 point for the price

Thought it would be worth a mention here.

Yea, I've never had problems with Tigerdirect myself, but a ton of people here have. I wouldn't trust them with RMAs or Rebates, although supposedly they use OnRebate now because of a class action lawsuit.

there is a lot of forum commotion about TD's rebates, actually finding someone here who has been screwed by them would be difficult though. i've had a few successful transactions with them though, one involving a rebate.

Back