• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best way to contact Swiftech?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CreePinG_DeatH

Is the best way to contact swiftech via email or phone? So far, I have been unsuccessful at both. Unacknowledged email is 10 days old now, and I only tried once with the phone so far. Even tried PM'ing the swiftech guy who reads these forums.... :shrug:

I have only tried calling once, but didn't get someone to answer. I was just miffed by not even receiving and auto-response from my email. I was asking about an RMA for my 6002-A since it was never used and has 2 substantial gaps in the base on the solder.

CreePinG_DeatH said:
I have only tried calling once, but didn't get someone to answer. I was just miffed by not even receiving and auto-response from my email. I was asking about an RMA for my 6002-A since it was never used and has 2 substantial gaps in the base on the solder.

does it actually leak? most of them have gaps in the solder on the baseplate, its no cause for RMA if it doesnt leak.

Well, I am waiting to contact them before I test it. Why? Because if I test the block, and it doesn't leak, most people would go ahead and continue using it. I, however, would prefer to RMA it now while I can because if the block leaks in the future, Swiftech will NOT may for a new cpu, mobo, video card, etc.

And I did PM grouchon. I took the liberty to contact the RMA person via email first because it's her job. I wouldn't think conversing with the owner via a hobbyist forum would seem professional.

That was the way the base was when I received the block. I just noticed it again when I went to install it. I ordered in June of 2005 and was just going to install over break.

yeah its not very professional through the forums, but you can get gabe's email directly off the website somewhere, and he got some new springs for my apogee block shipped out to me the next business day.

EDIT: although he forwarded my message to michelle, so if you've emailed her already I have no idea why it would take 10 days to get back to you.

Michelle has always been very helpful to me in the past in both e-mail response and phone calls..a good reason why i will continue to do business with swiftech

just keep calling, most likely they are getting alot of calls and theres not enough people to answer the all the phones. Its pretty common with online retailers.

I will try and call them today. I have 2 exams at noon, so I'll see what time I get back to my room.

Yeah, e-mail Michelle. She usually gets back to me within a day. Idle curiousity, but what e-mail service provider do you use?

Back