• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite WC product storefront? Why?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CrazyPC.com is good too. They got the majority of my order last time because their shipping was significantely less. Everything I ordered was very close to the same price at the other sites, so shipping cost became the decision maker. Shipping was very fast too.

Jab-tech.com is pretty good when it comes to shipping and customer service, despite not having the best selection (not a bad selection,though)

crazypc has been mentioned.

Denger Den, from what I hear, is bad for ordering unless you can wait a while to recieve the shipment---but I have no personal experience.If you decide to order from DD, do a search in these forums to see what other wrote.It was within the last few weeks that I heard about how long it takes DD to ship things.
**I cant wait until Newegg starts selling WC products (other than the 2 or 3 they carry now)

Sidewinder - Best Selection of Delta fans you can find
Frozen CPU - Excellent Selection not the cheapest though
HighSpeed PC - Carries a nice selection of Innovatek parts
Danger Den - Great Products and Selection
McMaster Carr - Excellent source for barbs, tubing, tools, etc. Fast shipping

Jab-tech- Great customer service and selection
Danger Den- Great selection of rads and pumps
McMaster Carr- Great for any little piece of hardware you may need and they have FAST shipping.

Of those already mentioned, I've used Sidewinder, FrozenCPU, and CrazyPC. Although, the last couple of times I've ordered cooling products were from SVC (Silicon Valley Computer). They seem to ship pretty quick.

I'm trying to source all the stuff needed for a wc set. I'm wondering if the swiftech dual radiator is as good as the BIP II so I don't have to pay shipping just to order it separately. Anyone know. Other than worm clamps and a T line, maybe a Y line, what else do I need as far as the small accesories are concerned. I'm using 7/16" on 1/2" barbs for all my fittings. I'm new to all this. Also Do I need a fillport? I'm not using a reservoir.

kimochii72 said:
I'm trying to source all the stuff needed for a wc set. I'm wondering if the swiftech dual radiator is as good as the BIP II so I don't have to pay shipping just to order it separately. Anyone know. Other than worm clamps and a T line, maybe a Y line, what else do I need as far as the small accesories are concerned. I'm using 7/16" on 1/2" barbs for all my fittings. I'm new to all this. Also Do I need a fillport? I'm not using a reservoir.

I believe the swiftech and BIP have similar performance. Also a fillport isn't a requirement, it's mostly a cosmetic kind of thing. You can run a t-line and just cork the top when done bleeding.

I'm a fan of FrozenCPU's storefront, even though sometimes you have to shop around to get a better price. I've used Jabtech, CrazyPC, DD, Directron, and SVC with good results.

Back