• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best way to setup WC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
here's what i have to work with :)
dscf00151qc.jpg

d94 said:
nothing is installed yet o_O

how much did you pick that up for? saw it for sale in teh classifieds and then all i saw was your name and like 20 dibs hehe.
heres what voyeurmods did, my friend just bought one..
l337ness

agreed. looks like he already cut the holes for tubbing to run from the bottom to the mobo, so that gives you some leighway

zeimbo said:
how much did you pick that up for? saw it for sale in teh classifieds and then all i saw was your name and like 20 dibs hehe.
heres what voyeurmods did, my friend just bought one..
l337ness

i had the exact same thing in mind, but he's got a perfectly good spot for a 3x120 rad up top.

yea, because the top half has 7bays to work with and its about 2 1/2 feet long, theres a ton of space. i would consider stuffing the res and pump down below depending on how much tubing you have. if youve got more than 10-12 feet, id prolly go with dual dd d5 pumps or equiv and put the res up top where it originally was, hence where the hole is drilled in the top for the fillport..
voyeurmods is damn clean tho. my friends is just so honking huge, you have to see one of those cases upfront to appreciate its size and magnitude.

eh, you still never gave us the price?

I'd put a BIX 3 up top, pump on bottom, no res, I'd go inline if your rad is gonna be on top, just have a fill/bleed tube by a pump.

Also, d94's av is funny, but zeimbo, yours is freaky!

BIX3 is goin on top for sure..t-line definite
my real big Q is where do i stick my pump!

oh and the price is for me to know and you to find out ;)
lets just say that for the price i paid i can think 10ppl off the top of my head who woulda jumped on the deal!

Last edited:
pm me the price?
whats the benefit to running without a res? you can even put the pump on the left of the mobo on the flat ground part or on the bottom 5 1/4" bay if you have an lcd or fan controller there.

yea i would paint that black. my friend laced all the silver inside with vinyl carbon fiber, it looks so clean.

i have the same case, sans a ghetto rigged HD setup because i cant figure out how to hook the HD up... it came with no tools or anything so how do you hook them up??

here is how i have mine setup:

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 109
the case comes with screws for the hard drives and you screw the screws into the sides of the hdd and then the hdd bays have tracks to slide each hdd into. ill take a pic of what it looks like tomorrow or sometime this weekend. we never saw it before but here is another v2000 w/c mod from voyeurmods link
everything is on the bottom again tho..

Back