• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fedex/monarch LOL !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rattle

This is hilarious so I thought I would share, if its posted in the wrong forum please move it.

I ordered a x1900xt from monarch tuesday night.
It shipped nice and fast yesterday, I was very pleased.
Today I wake up and look at tracking and it says it was recieved in my town at 9:42 AM by some fellow named D.James !! UHOH i said to myself, my first fedex disaster and a $500+ piece of hardware to boot !

SO i call fedex (2 hours again after the first time also) and all they say is well sir your package is in brooksville and is on shedule to be delivered, but we dont know WHO D.JAMES is or if its a residence or business. At this point i'm kinda worried to say the least, I ask them if its a residence and if so how can someone sign for a package that has a diff name thats on the package and how could the delivery dude release it !! I get the standard by the book response, well sir we cant assure you of anything except we have dispatched a driver to pick up the package and we will notify you when we find out :bang head and he goes on to say its on schedule for delivery ! which is liek a kick in the teeth LOL...

Now I'm pacing around my house thinking of looking up D,JAMES and driving out to his house to fetch my x1900xt and I think well time to call monarch.

I very polite and kinda sexy voiced woman answers the phone and proceeds to ask me if I'm D.JAMES when i give he my order number. At this point I'm so confused and I start to explain the situation, she told me that EVERYTHING MONARCH SHIPPED YESTERDAY via fedex is tracking to brooksville florida at 9:42 am and was signed for by the one and only D.JAMES haha

She assured me that its just a glitch and that a guy called her about a packaged he ordered yesterday and had overnighted to indiana and his tracking said sgned for 9:42 am by D.JAMES in brooksville florida also and he recieved it today as scheduled.

Kinda funny stuff and scary at the same time thought I would share :p

Attachments

• fedex lollies.JPG
    fedex lollies.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 88
He got everything?!?!? I want to be D.JAMES!!!!
Reminds me that episode of Dilbert where his boss goes down to the post office once a week and says J.Smith or something like that and gets a package...LOL

yeah I told the women from monarch if i find D.james and he has all of monarchs stuffs I would split them with her :p

Back