• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! Can't pick which radiators is best here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kimochii72

if you are going for performance, you may wanna look at the BIXII. For about $15 more, depending on your noise tolerance, because these need a little bit stronger fans, www.dangerdenstore.com has them for the cheapest that i can find. Otherwise, i dont think it matters between the swiftech and the BIP, they have similiar performance, and you are talking maybe 1 degree, if even that.

Hardware Labs makes the BIP and BIX, so who you buy it from is meaningless (except for price). I'm not familiar with Swiftech's rads so I"ll leave that to someone else.

Due to noise, I'm going with non-extreme versions ( have 2 x 120 evercool AOC 80 cfm max fans) and was wondering if the different dimensions of the swiftech had different cooling.
Does this list look equiped well enough? I'm order the MP-05 LE and 7/8" tubing elsewhere. Am I missing anything. It's my first time build. My 170 has finally gamed at 2880 on air at 1.55 to 1.575vcore. I'm ordering in the next hour:

Damn supload limits 1 pic per day:

reference: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1017421

My vote would be for a PA120.2 (even tho it's not listed)but for price/performance go with the BIP2. Also I'm hoping you meant to say 7/16" tubing instead of 7/8".

Why dont you goto your local Autozone and buy a 77 Bonneville Heatercore (w/o air conditioning) for around $21?

Thats what I have done.I havent set up the WC solution yet, but just from looking, the heater core is a great purchase,and produces better cooling results.The HC I bought needs no modifications, but the only modifications that would even need to be done is just to makea minor sawing slice.

Back