• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tankguys opened up a forum!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
For those of you in support of TankGuys, and their business, here is a link to the their forum.

I like them a lot, and would love to support them.

I started a thread here. I figured it was a good way to start getting people involved. Post there if you're also a happy customer of theirs.

dave_graham said:
lol

took him long enough....

dave

Yea yea yea :p

Time's been a bit of a premium of late... between business and whatnot, I've also been working on a research project with Eastern Michigan University, so I'm a little pressed for time :D

TankGuys said:
Yea yea yea :p

Time's been a bit of a premium of late... between business and whatnot, I've also been working on a research project with Eastern Michigan University, so I'm a little pressed for time :D

lol

i'm a full time MA student, a full time Social Worker, a full time owner of FDS, and...nevermind.

btw, they look nice, dude...we're starting a trend, you and i. We both have forums on a sales site!

dave

dave_graham said:
lol

i'm a full time MA student, a full time Social Worker, a full time owner of FDS, and...nevermind.

btw, they look nice, dude...we're starting a trend, you and i. We both have forums on a sales site!

dave

I think Monarch beat us to it quite a while ago ;)

Tankguys and Flickerdown merge? jk jk jk jk

:) Babies with opties, and good ole Ben!!! What great options we have here at OCF. :)

We're moving to a new server in the next few days as well. Thanks to those of you who have signed up so far, we appreciate it! Just make sure you still leave plenty of time to visit here ;)

Why would anyone visit here? I know I wouldn't. Heck, you know what? I'm not even gonna post this.

Back