• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally, my case is done. **pics**

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

josh478

well, ive been working on this for a while to get everything cleaned up and looking nice. side case wouldnt fit due to res. position and hoses sticking out so i put in two windows which will look pimp once i get some blacklights that arent so crappy.(you cant even see the ones i bought today)

so, i installed a fan controller, and the side case along with a silverstone 115CFM fan pulling the hot air along with another 120mm 85cfm fam pushing. 4 total fans on the radiator :santa: well, sans the new blacklights... its finished.

oh, and i have an unopened P4 651 cedar mill sitting on my bed next to me :cool: if this guy buys my 920, im going to order one from newegg(920) and return this cedar mill. thank goodness though that i bought it from microcenter, they let you return cpus. its way overpriced(339) and im going to take it back... should i play with it a little first though?

anyways, without further adue... here are the pics:

Attachments

• Picture 040 copy.jpg
    Picture 040 copy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 213
  • temps.jpg
    temps.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 185
why the hell wont this forum let me put the images in the post. i mean seriously. first, imageshack wouldnt do it on here, now this. im peeved.

bryan_d said:
Pretty cool,

Show more shots of the actual loop inside!

Bryan d
here ya go

thats a 17 inch lcd screen too... case is HUGE.

Attachments

• Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 276
bryan_d said:
You have a lot of tubing there...

Have you considered this?
nl74fo.jpg

Bryan d

no, but that was just a preliminary setup. i like yours. im going to redo it, just dont know when.

pretty nice set up. You might wanna try what bryan suggested. Also, might want to sand down the windows a bit. one side is a little crooked, unless you wanted it that way ofcourse.

otogrim said:
pretty nice set up. You might wanna try what bryan suggested. Also, might want to sand down the windows a bit. one side is a little crooked, unless you wanted it that way ofcourse.

my cutting/sanding wheel broke. thats why its crooked.

Back