• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does monarch ship out on sat?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL look what i got in the mail today after ordering from monarch last night...

Your order is on hold because we were unable to verify the shipping address with your
card issuer.

When using a different address please make sure the card issuer has the address on
file as an alternate or additional address. We only can process orders to addresses we
can verify.

Typically this can be accomplished by calling the customer service number on the back
of your card and requesting them to add an authorized shipping address to your card account.

Please reply to this email once you have verified the alternate address, or please authorize
us to be able to ship to your billing address via email. The reply will be sent
directly to the person responsible for verifying your order, and is the quickest and most
effective way to resolve this issue. Do not call, as for verification purposes we must have
responses via email.

they must be kidding me. since the shipping address is my home address and the billing address is my work address. they are giving me some problems already. so i reply back to them saying please re-try or re-process the order ASAP because the shipping address has been on file with my CC company for a long time

Back