• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone WC with a Lian-Li PC-G70 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did it with a Lian Li PC-75B witch is almost the same. I got a BXIII mounted in the top very sleek and low profile looking.

Rott3n said:
I did it with a Lian Li PC-75B witch is almost the same. I got a BXIII mounted in the top very sleek and low profile looking.

Please post a picture... I definitely like the use of 120mm fans in the G70 instead of the large #'s of 80mm in most of the current full tower lian-li cases. It's dissapointing that it looks like it will only come in silver... guess I'll have to paint mine.

maybe a revision of PC-75, improve airflow and space also this is excellent watercooling case w/ triple radiators. I will get one soon and does anyone knows the price of it?

Someone has said that it's slated to retailers in the first week of March 06 -- I was assuming that it was already out there since its on the lian-li website. IT would be safe to assume a price near the PC-75.

i have reciently made a rig from a 75 with an altered layout just like that .

i wont go into what i did to it because i dont want copy cats just yet but i will say the layout is GREAT

OCS911 said:
I will get one soon and does anyone knows the price of it?

Have a Lian Li PC75B in like new condition setup with (2) internally top-mounted chrome BIXII/Airplex Evo Grills and custom upper rear panel fitted for 120mm fan. PM me if interested.

Back