• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

d94's v2100 setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
welp, its 3.30am and i just got done puttin my rig together in my new case *phew*
dscf00998qf.jpg

i dont think anyone has ever done the same configuration i put together..
comments/suggestions!?!

Looks cool,

Suggestions:
-push the tubing as far as possible on the T-line, and clamp after the lip for a better grip and seal
-try this orientation:
PUMP->RAD->CPU->GPU-> PUMP

nn5iiv.jpg

That way you can get rid of that sharp bend but this should be done with the pump in the same level as your mobo.

Overall it looks good though.
Bryan d

Last edited:
Nice case...a tiny bit messy wire wise though. Is thre something brown between your fans and your rad?

Alchemy1 said:
Is thre something brown between your fans and your rad?

You can blame that on me. It's a piece of orange acrylic I used (along with some RTV) to better seal the fans to the radiator in one of my "testing" phases. Hardware Labs doesn't make any provision to seal the area between the fans like Thermochill does so I wanted to see if it made a difference--it didn't, or at least not that I could measure. But, when I shipped everything to d94 I left it the way I'd last used it.

MVC said:
Looks nice to see that case in use again :clap:

How much kinking are you getting between the Maze and the BIX?
all thanks to you :santa2:

there really isnt much kink @ all..which is why ill proll leave it as is for now
dscf01003da.jpg

dscf01011em.jpg

any guys, where do i hide the wires?
i ran everything as efficiently as possible..

You just have to get creative when you hide the wires. It isn't necessary tho, it looks great to leave it as it is. I've just noticed it's a trend to tidy up the wires, but I've seen much worse examples than yours.

citronym said:
You just have to get creative when you hide the wires. It isn't necessary tho, it looks great to leave it as it is. I've just noticed it's a trend to tidy up the wires, but I've seen much worse examples than yours.
o believe me i know how to hide wires :p
this is how i had my rig i my previous case:
img15904kn.jpg

but with this case, my best bet may be to zip tie the wires together to make them look neater..

ok..update :)

i think the tubing looks way better now
dscf01028gm.jpg

I'm suprised you bought such a huge case and aren't utilizing most of it. That twist, while fine now, may develop into a kink over time. I'd put some coolsleeves on it anyway.

And push that tubing up on those barbs, for petes sake.

The biggest issue that you will have with this big case is a lack of PSU wire length to give you enough slack to hide effectively.

Beyond the mainboard power leads, I'd probably pick up some 18 gauge wire and custom wire all of the fans & drives from the PSU. With custom wiring and effective sleeving, it will clean this up substantially. Be very careful when rewiring to label and maintain correct pinouts.

pwnt by pat said:
And push that tubing up on those barbs, for petes sake.

Seriosly, the hose on you GPU looks like they are going to fall off any second. The t-line is just scary my fellow overclocker.
nobp1g.jpg

How about this?
nobs5j.jpg

I am sorry for being so critical but that kink just iritates me :shrug:

bryan_d said:
Seriosly, the hose on you GPU looks like they are going to fall off any second. The t-line is just scary my fellow overclocker.
nobp1g.jpg

How about this?
nobs5j.jpg

I am sorry for being so critical but that kink just iritates me :shrug:
i know i know :(
i tried to push them further but couldnt!~ i even put the tubing in hot wate b4 putting it on..but that didnt let me push it as far as i wanted.
believe it or not, this is how the tubing was on my previous rig and ran for months without issue

btw its 7/16" tubing..which may be why i cant push it far enough :bang head
but it is on there tight :)

and as far as moving the rad to the bottom..i dont think so lol
there's a nice grill installed @ the top, so i may as well use it :D

I got my 7/16" tubing on my 1/2" barbs. I had to push like hell though. Especially to get it over the barbs on my D5.

I think it looks pretty god! The onlyu thing that really stands out to me is the T-line....the bottm tub looks like its about to fall off of the T-line, and the top tube on the T-line looks like the clamp is halfway off, and I fear that typical vibrations from the case would cause this tube to loosen over time and cause a leak.But, dont read too deeply into my comments until someone else backs up my statements since I haventy done my WC setup yet (been held up because I bought the wrong part)...but I think everything else looks pretty good!

Back