• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so i woke up this morning....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xxjt2oxx

Registered
i have a dryer duct from my window to my computer

its been snowing all night

my room is 2*C
cpu is 8*C
system is 11*C
PWN is 13*C

ahahahaha... its so frickin cold.... :eh?:

i guess those little fans pull more air thru the ducts than expected lol

Where the heck are you? I want snow :cry: , I'm in Arizona and we are having a record dry spell of 100+ days of no rain or snow. If it's that cold in your room, how did you sleep?
Are you part polar bear? :eek: hehehe Damn nice temps though, sounds like time for some benching.

You got the snow too? I live in Lanc PA and we got around 6 inches. It got windy here though. If I had done that there would be a good chance the inside of my computer would be snow covered too.

I've got 1 foot drifts (maybe a true 8" overall) here in Manhattan. I'll probably go up to Central Park later and get some pics :)

MVC said:
I've got 1 foot drifts (maybe a true 8" overall) here in Manhattan. I'll probably go up to Central Park later and get some pics :)
Same thing here in Westminster Maryland (pretty close to Gettysburg, PA).

well if its any consolation it got cold where I live too. I almost didn't want to play b-ball outside, but ended up doing so anyway.

2c in the room???

NO computer is worth freezing over. I spent all weekend in Georgia getting snow flurried on doing military training and like to froze. It felt soooooo good getting home last night and staying in the warmth and eating hot food. My daughter would like to be in the snow where many of you are. All we are getting is flurries.

Back