• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ RMA review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BokiOverclocker

while back i got (2X512) GB memory and from day one i couldn't get them to work in DUAL channel. Each card would work by it self but not as set.
After i tried all tricks i made a call to OCZ and after 15 min of testing my system with OCZ tech. support they told me to send RMA to them. 1 hour later e-mail was there to fill out RMA form. Send that and my memory back to them.
Four days later FedEx guy was at my door with brand new set.

1-10 scale OCZ service was ~9.0

I'm very happy that i got OCZ memory ( BTW they are performing just as their specs are printed).

OCZ did great job and thanks for excellent service.

I would highly recommend OCZ brand to any OC FORUMS members.

Thanks

Yep, they are top notch when it comes to RMA. I had a horrible pair of VX, they cross shipped me some 4200 plats, I couldn't have been happier.

they ROCK
when my psu fried, they even cross ship 2nd day
the didnt get it out that same day by accident, so the following day they OVERNIGHTED me the psu

Yup, I RMA'ed my sticks from Israeli directly to their office in Cali (I think) and got them back in less then a week. I had to pay hefty sum for shipping it to them and customs when they shipped it back but its was 1/3 of what I would have payed for a new set.

Back