• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UPS shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

<<Spider>>

I had a couple times recently where tracking shows delivered and it's not dilvered, then I call UPS and it gets delivered a few days later. Just wondering if you guys had the same thing happen.

Please don't badmouth UPS!

They are the absolute BEST shipper, on this planet!

If you don't believe me, a few Forum members, who are UPS employees, will prove you wrong.

steve

Yes, I am being sarcastic! (Well, except for the Forum members being UPS employees part.)

steve

skou said:
Yes, I am being sarcastic! (Well, except for the Forum members being UPS employees part.)

steve

Steve, you need to seek counseling about your incredible hatred of UPS ;)

Anyway, to the OP: Yes, that does happen every once in a while. I've also seen it happen with the USPS delivery confirmation, but as most everyone knows, that's always pretty bad :)

skou said:

steve

well... even though you may not love me, I still love you, steve.

Lets put me being a UPS employee aside and start sharing our true selves with each other. I'm tired of this red tape that prevents us getting to each other's tender hearts <3

hahahaha, I just had to :p

It seems to only happen when a shipment is not on time and it's the very last day for on-time dilivery. It'll show something like delivered at 2:15PM. I don't want to bad mounth anyone but it seems to me they want to mark it being on time on their record when it's actually one or two days late. I did get the shipping charge refunded so everything is cool.

I have bashed UPS recently, However I also must add that on my last few orders from Newegg the service has gotten much better. I ordered some Ram and a video card last week and they arrived on day 3. Just ordered a harddrive on Monday afternoon and it's on the truck for deliver today.

They do charge to much. But my Brother works for them and my neighbor is our local ups guy, so he kinda gives us all special treatment. What bothers me is having to be home to sign for stuff which in my neighbor hood is silly.

i gotta say iv never had problems and iv never recieved a shipment later than the day im supposed to get it

I've had some UPS stuff delayed and left on the front porch, and I've had some orders delivered right on time. My experiences with FedEx have generally been better, but for every time UPS has annoyed me they've delivered ontime/early the next time around. Compared to my experiences with USPS I really can't complain though.

Last edited:
Back