• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CompUSA Black Friday Rebates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scott d

Has anybody gotten theirs back yet? I just got my first check for my Samsung 730B and the Hitachi SATA HDD, but I'm a little concerned because I checked the status of the $60 rebate for the hard drive, and it said it's still waiting for my paperwork....Just curious how everybody else's rebates are doing.

Wow, it's been more then two full months. I'd call in to see what's going on and fax in your copies. You did make copies of the UPC and forms right?

dawei213 said:
Wow, it's been more then two full months. I'd call in to see what's going on and fax in your copies. You did make copies of the UPC and forms right?

I've got copies, but I just moved, so it would take some digging...

Just got a rebate that said my submission was invalid... only good for purchases from 6pm-12am. I'm a little angry about that. Looks like it's about time for them to start coming in though.

Still waiting on P180 rebate............ Have heard nothing from them.

Back