• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody ever use the classifieds at anand?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
once to sell my modstream, but it was indirect, I listed it here, and someone knew a member there that needed one. I personally avoid it, after looking at the sheer amount of trolls that are there.

I got screwed there but it was also partly my fault.

I like buying and selling here becuase they have a definite fear of being screwed there unlike here where you have a fear of even trying to screw someone.

Great place, always a lot happening there but not nearly as secure as here. Make sure to stay in cya mode if you do any transactions and verify everything.

Flip-Mode said:
LOL, you just made it into my sig.

LOL yay! i'm proud!

Seriously though, I don't think I'll EVER buy anything off of [h]'s classifieds... just seems like not enough structuring there... which makes it seems like no one's watching my back. We have mordor here... and the eye is ever watchful :D

Anandtech is better than most, in fact the mods there share info with us regarding trolls. The layout there stinks as they have no subsections and they still not as safe as us, but like I said, they are better than most. :cool:

Back