• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Petra's Tech Shop - A+ customer service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

I had some trouble with some fans I ordered which may have been my fault. It's still not certain but they gave me the benefit of the doubt and went out of the way to make sure I was satisfied. They sent me some other fans to replace the first ones along with a return shipping label before I even sent the old fans back.
The new ones arrived 2 days later and all is well. I'm pretty sure they lost money on the deal but they obviously want to make a good impression. :)

Wow, a small company that practices good business procedure on returns. I know another vendor that could learn a thing or two from them.

haven't actually had to return anything from them yet but the guys there are pretty nice and helpful. They have good prices and they are like 5mins from where i live so no shipping!

I think they just opened for business. I'm hoping they will be my new, much closer to San Diego, Jabtech. 2 day shipping beats 5-7 days from halfway across the country. As long as prices are good I hope they survive.

Back