• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ShadowMajik - Case Badges & Decals w/ Coupon Code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nathan0490

Conroe Hoe
I've dealed with these guys several times for case badges, and a couple for vinyl decals. They can do anything you want custom, free shipping on the case badges, fast shipping, good prices. I am overall very satistfied with their services/products.

Linkie

15% off any order coupon code:
WHIT812

They also have a deal going now where you automatically get another 10% off on any order over $5....

Both deals work at the same time so its a GREAT deal on the already good prices.

Krystil Dome Case Badges are $1.69 each w/ free shipping after using the whit812 code.

Last edited:
Very nice site, and very reasonable prices.

Their case badges that are AMD or Intel aren't ... "authorized" or "official," are they?

mystfied said:
Very nice site, and very reasonable prices.

Their case badges that are AMD or Intel aren't ... "authorized" or "official," are they?

I think alot of them are the same design of the stock ones, some aren't. Of course, these are much cooler because they are Krystil Domes...

Lol, for some reason this is Vendor Discussion and Cyber Deals. Mod please remove this thread from Vendor Discussion. Thanks.

got my stuff from him today woot!

dsc02779sl2.jpg

Back