• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ProFlowers.com - You be the judge.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadave77

Here is my email to them.

Hello,

I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day as a surprise. They
we're supposed to be delivered to her job on Valentine's Day (which I
paid extra for). After I saw the status on the site said delivered I
waited to hear from my wife. When I went to pick her up she had no flowers.
As it turns out they were delivered to the wrong place. So instead of
having flowers on the 14th like she should have, I had to go pick them
up from the place they we're delivered to and take them to her the next
day.

I find this unacceptable. I would like a refund and I will not order
from you again.

Sincerely,
Clint Davis

Here is their response.

Dear Clint ,

Thank you for contacting ProFlowers. Please accept our sincere
apologies for any disappointment with your recent order. Per your request, we
have applied a refund of $58.17 to your account for wrong address
delivery. This credit will interface with your credit card company in
approximately 5-7 business days.

As your satisfaction is extremely important to us, we are more than
happy to issue this refund. Please let us know if we can be of further
assistance.

Please take advantage of a 10% discount on your next order by going to:

Website Removed

Please note that only one discount/promotional offer can be used per
order.

ProFlowers guarantees its products and services 100% and your
satisfaction is always our top priority. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we
continually endeavor to improve our services. Please do not hesitate to
contact us with any additional comments or concerns you may have. We
are available 24 hours a day to service you!

Best Regards,

CS JC Boissy
Customer Care
ProFlowers
The Art of Fresher Flowers

Now I was very upset about the whole situation. They used UPS to ship and UPS delivered to the wrong place. While technically that is UPS's fault, ProFlowers didn't give me a choice. But to be fair they gave me a full refund no questions asked and 10% off my next order which is a nice gesture but I won't be using it.

Judge for yourself. I post this as my experience for Valentine's Day 2006. I hope this helps somebody.

That would actually convince me to use them again. That's the best customer service you can really ask for. Thanks for the reference.

yeah this makes perfect sense, they don't screw up UPS does, you should be yelling at UPS. Proflowers did nothing wrong, in fact they went out of there way to accomonidate you.

I would buy from them again after what they did, that's great customer service.

If Proflowers decides to switch from UPS, I'd go back. From MY PERSONAL experience, I don't order anything if it is shipped by UPS. IN THIS AREA, UPS is just too untrustworthy, IN THIS AREA!!

Of course, YMMV.

steve

Edit; Dave Proflowers made the decision to use UPS, they can suffer for that mistake. They didn't even give you a choice, so tough! /edit

I ordred from Proflowers as well. There was a glitch in their system that said my order was supposed to be delivered on the 15th, but they managed to get them to my g/f on Valentines day. Problem was I ordered a Pink/White/Red boquet and got an all Red. She really liked them so I wasn't too upset. I called them and they credited me back my $15 in shipping charges. I think Proflowers has really good customer service, but there are so many orders on V-day there are bound to be mistakes. As a company they need to limit the mistakes.

if you go to the vendor, it will make them question UPS or maybe the vendor has an agreement in place with UPS that makes UPS pay them back for the poor service or some such.

i think proflowers provided excellant service...i will now definitely consider them for flower deliveries. UPS has never given me problems, but everyone makes mistakes. You shouldn't punish a vendor just because of their courier's mistake.....People have had problems with wrong deliveries with Fedex, DHL and USPS as well. Besides, they gave you the flowers for free, most other places will give you a discount, but not the whole order for free.

I feel sorry for you, nothing worse then your girl not getting flowers on V-Day when you actually ordered some.

But I think Proflowers.com did alright by you, even thought I can understand you would be ****ed.

I ordered from them this year, my wife loved her flowers.

In case anyone is wondering why psionic98 necro'd a 4 year old thread, well he didn't. There was a frigging sig spammer that did so and he just replied without noticing the dates in the thread. I killed the spam and spammer and I will put this thread to bed.

muddocktor

<<<<click>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back