• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heat monitoring utility for my new rig?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jackrabbix

Registered
Does anyone know if I can find a utility that will let me monitor my CPU heat for an xcube EZ482 (Venice 3200+ inside)?

I just upgrades from my Socket A, and I'm not worried about my CPU overheating, expecially with the nice BIOS features this little puppy has, but I really liked my little CPU/sys heat montior I had with my old MSI Mobo...

Tried looking at Aopen's site, but no luck there, so if anyone has/knows of a compatible program, please let me know! (I just can't keep restarting my PC to check the CPU temp in BIOS when I get curious... killing my productivity) ^_=

Cheers,

-Rabs

Cool - thanks a bunch guys. I couldn't get MBM5 to recognise my CPU temp, but Speedfan seemed to do fine, and I'm going to check out Everest right now.

The info is much appreciated guys - thanks!!

I seem to remember running my old socket A 2.0ghz CPU around 63celcius under load, and my new 3200+ venice (socket 939) is running around 43-45... am I neglecting to OC my new chip enough? ^_=

Cheers, and thanks again guys!

-Rabs

Back