• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here's a sweet little "freeware" program...Unlocker 1.8!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Unlocker 1.8..............!

This little gem is an easy way to get rid of those un-accessable/locked files & folder errors that we all experience occasionally.... :)

Attachments

• Unlocker 1.80.JPG
    Unlocker 1.80.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 214
what does it do? just unlocks folders and such? if you ask me that can be a bad thing...but a very good thing in that you can now (if it works) del. the cokies.ini file that holds all of them even when you del them.

Good find :)

ticktock123 said:
what does it do? just unlocks folders and such? if you ask me that can be a bad thing...but a very good thing in that you can now (if it works) del. the cokies.ini file that holds all of them even when you del them.

Good find :)

I was thinking exactly what zOn3 said. Every once in awhile I get soem spy ware that cannot be removed with conventional means or even some programs leave folders & files in my directory. This little unit will completly remove them. :)

I found that if I dragged the locked file into a newly created file, then deleted the new file, it would delete.

Back