• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My own bizz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Agashka

Since everyone in this city ave a P3 , or bad pc , i decided to sell pc , on my psp i show people pciture of benchmark and stuff , areally solded 2 pcs , now its time to create my bizness , i need a name , for this store , anyone got an idea? right now it's called 'Undershop'

Under , witch mean underground , because my price are so called 'be underground like' (like those who buy pc and put illegal soft and illegal windows) well , they say my price look like that because they are used of the city;s one ;)

Anyone got an idea pls?

Bro, this sounds like you are trying to do some advertising. I'd advise you to dump this thread really quick. At the very least, contact a mod or two. I am a bit confused because of your spelling.

rhino56 said:
you may want to also check out this site.

http://www.spellcheck.net/

quoted for truth. putting out a professional presentation is one of the first steps in building a good customer base.

the underground based name is good for a niche market but you'll find you can reach a larger market with a name that appeals to a larger audience.

Honestly, you can sell one or two items here and there but unless you can present a coherent idea, you would not gain any credibility as a seller or business.

Like I have said on many occasions: "The stuff that I read on OCForums at work some days gives me a great laugh" I love this place. :thup:

d94 said:
word.. i thought op was from some place that doesnt speak english :p
well he is from New Brunswick, Canada, meaning he could be french, and not so good at typing english, as it is confusing as hell

hainer36 said:
well he is from New Brunswick, Canada, meaning he could be french, and not so good at typing english, as it is confusing as hell
oh :)

Your right , im french and my english sucks... yeah i know , but the only way to learn it is practice , witch is what im doing , by posting on forums and only reading english... but well , thats another story

OK , sorry for the confusing and all that , give me a second chance please:

In this city , you pay alot for a Gaming PC , a Pentium3 is considered as a gaming PC , and cost about 800$, whatever the store you go. So i decided to start selling PC. on my psp , I got tomshardware's benchmarks and i then show them to friends and people witch are looking for PC at school. Since this market is going great , i expended it , and now selling many others thing (such as PSP card , Modding Supplies, Speakers, MP3 Players....). Now it been about half a year that this 'business' goes and i thought that i could make a website , but the probleme is that i need a name for it

I thought at UnderShop , but well , i not sure anymore , it look 'illegal' , i thought at iPC , but i need a name that i could get a domain for it..

-This is not any form of advertising , just need a name for my business

the people that i am aiming with my business is only the people of my school or in my city, the reason: a P3 worth 800$ , a P4 worth 1500(in local stores) so i will be sealing P4 starting at 1000$ (witch only worth 700$ non-local)

Those prices are insane... I could build a good gaming PC for $800 including shipping from newegg, with an Athlon 64, 1GB RAM, 6800GS, etc...
Flip-Mode said:
Compubeer!
A 24 pack with every computer!
I'll have to go with that idea for a name. But instead of beer, give away Bawls. These are gamers you'll be selling the comps too, after all... ;)

Hmm , they would just call me crasy , because here , im talking to my friend that i want to orgianize a lan party and they are like ' how the heck are you ganna get soo much computers' (like if i was to provide 1000 pcs....)

hum , dont forget the price are in CAD$ Dollar , not US ;) , still alot...

Does anyone else here agree that he sounds like he is from Jamaica?

Before starting a business you need to know what is required to create one. Things such as licenses, tax, initial investment, customer support, etc. are very important to be a success.

Hum , my thing is not really a business.....because it wont be a registred name , i will not ave any store in this city , just me , my friend and my website will be the business

Back