• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone else been having problems with Newegg's site?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

acompdude

Just what the title says. I have been trying to log into my account for the last 20 minutes and can't seem to get in. The main page will load fine, I just can't access my account. I want to check the status of the order for my new hdds :bang head.

I have been having trouble with the secure parts of their site for about 3 months now. Usually after about 3-5 refreshes, it will load. I has been getting better, until today, I was having issues adding items to my cart.

bchur83 said:
I have been having trouble with the secure parts of their site for about 3 months now. Usually after about 3-5 refreshes, it will load. I has been getting better, until today, I was having issues adding items to my cart.

Thats almost exactly what it is doing with me. I will try to refresh it a few times in a row. The search and all work fine. It is just the secure parts.

Back