• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

strange install issue please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pugano

Registered
ok ive been looking around and i have not found anything yet so i am gonna just ask.

i have 2 sata 3g drives. i want to run raid0 but im having some problems installing under xp pro. acording to my system all is in good shape
when i go to install windows after i install my nvraid drivers i get to the pick your drive part of the install and click my new raid setup or even just a single drive and it refuses to create a partition i dont have a clue what is going on ive installed windows more times than i can count and i cant figure it out i dunno is there like a hidden mobo setting or something

for your refrence im running
athlon x2 4800
asus a8n-sli premium
2 gig corsair twinx
2 evga 7800gtx ko's
x-fi soundcard

any ides please help

yes i have a standard sis raid 0 array i just cant install on my nv raid 0 setup i would like to use the tb of space i paid for im just not sure what the hell is going on with it

Back