• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Files Always Play Full Screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zulfy26

I have two monitors attached to my 7800GTX, and occasionally I have my TV connected via an S-vid cable. When I like to watch movies on my TV from my Computer, I would right click on the media file then go "Play on My" --> TV, and the video would play full screen. But now I've unplugged my TV, media files still play full screen, but on my 2nd monitor. Even if they are videos embedded in webpages. Even if I use mplayer, the video will still play fullscreen!

I've searched all over this website, and Microsofts websites, as well as google, and I can't seem to find an option to this off.

Help!

Maybe I should have called it "A simple question!"

Anyways, bump! (am I allowed to do that in this forum?)

Go into the advanced section of the display properties, and then go to the geforce tab, and somewhere in there is the video overlay settings, there you'll see your fullscreen :)

DanFraser said:
Go into the advanced section of the display properties, and then go to the geforce tab, and somewhere in there is the video overlay settings, there you'll see your fullscreen :)

Thanks, found the setting.

Back