• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Did Monarch Screw Me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

Ordered a Opteron 165 from the arch.. monarchcomputers.com.. ordered it the same morning the coupons came out..

original.JPG

got it for $285 and some change with 2 Day Fedex shipping... <-- whole other story

anyways that was thursday the 23rd, they shipped it out on the 24th which was friday (nice 24 hour turnaround).

shipping.JPG

when i ordered fedex 2 day for the extra $4 from regular ground... sounded like a good deal till i find out its actually gonna take till tuesday the 28th ( 3 full days + 1 full weekend)... altho it has all day friday, all day saturday and yet it still cant make it by monday? talk about sorry shipping...

anyways today i got my invoice from monarch

invoice.JPG

anyone at all see a major freaking mistake when they charged me? not to mention fedex's crappy 2 day shipping.

well these pictures should explain everything.

got any suggestion except for a nice phone call when they open up?

Last edited:
Are you keeping in mind Saturday and Sunday do not count towards shipping times?

4 days minus Saturday and Sunday equal 2 days.

I am going by the estimated ship which is the Feb 28th. That is Tuesday. So looks like 2 days. :shrug:

Yeah it shipped the 24th and going to be on your door probally Monday if all goes well. :D

Lay off the reefer bro, stick to beer, least you would have a funny walk then.

Enablingwolf said:
Yeah it shipped the 24th and going to be on your door probally Monday if all goes well. :D

Lay off the reefer bro, stick to beer, least you would have a funny walk then.

heh i never get my stuff early.. but you would think since it has the FULL weekend it would be here monday..

anyways

i emailed monarch.. hopefully they will do something about this. Ill keep everyone in touch about this :)

My last order from Monarch was placed in the wee hours of the night on Friday/Saturday. The order was finally shipped on the following Friday! This was after I had contacted their "Customer Service" and asked if my order would be shipped by Monday or Tuesday (the Mon or Tues after I had ordered it). I was assured I would have the order by Thursday at the latest. I got it on the following Wednesday.

I am from Georgia and I try to support companies that are based there. But, I will never order from Monarch. Who cares if Newegg is a few dollars more. I will get the part faster and it will be less of a problem!!!

yea same happend to me, first showed the amount with coupon off, then second invoice showed amount without coupon.

Back