• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

512mb pc150 cas2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bumpety bump :p

anyone?

all i can find are 256mb sticks :(, i only have 3 ram slots on my motherboard (dimm3 is damaged but 0,1, and 2 are fine) so i wanna put 512mb in each but i want some decent overclocking ram, and i want it fast (no cas3 stuff)

its cas3 though :( i want cas2

does a 512 stick of pc150 cas2 even exist? cuz i cant find it anywhere

BigRed said:
its cas3 though :( i want cas2

does a 512 stick of pc150 cas2 even exist? cuz i cant find it anywhere
I've looked around before & have not found any. I have a feeling they do not exist. Someone please tell me I'm wrong:eek:

I'm pretty sure that Mushkin probably sells something along those lines but I have to agree with the overclocker.

I've been using Crucial RAM from the getgo and have had no problem running past 150Mhz easy. Plus the price is so damn cheap. Hit up Anandtech's forums, go to hot deals and click on the 16% off anandtech forum users.

Um, Micron just released 512MB CL2 PC133 like a few days ago and these chips can hit 155MHz @ CL2 or 166MHz @ CL3. That is by far the best SDram ever to be produced.

512MB!

Back