• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not sure if this is the right place to share my problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krazykongo

For some reason the navigation toolbar on my windows explorer windows has disappered. now i cant navigate back and for in my windows. anybody know how i can get the toolbar back?

i havent got he file, view, tools options anymore in my windows

i find it odd cos it happened all of a sudden when i was browsing

after doing that i got the back, forward, up, search, folders options, but not the standard file, view, tools etc. that you have in all windows

krazykongo said:
For some reason the navigation toolbar on my windows explorer windows has disappered. now i cant navigate back and for in my windows. anybody know how i can get the toolbar back?
Start | Run | Type regsvr32 /i browseui.dll, and click OK | Reboot. If that doesn't solve your missing toolbar problem, download and run the 'Restore Missing Toolbars' executable available from the following site...

Restore/Repair Toolbars in IE and/or Windows Explorer (Line 3)
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

hey guys

ive been experiencing a lot of pop ups lately and i dont know how to get rid of them.

any ideas on any free pop up blockers?

ive tried the google one, and pop up defender but still cant get rid of them.

a winfixer pop up keeps coming up saying that i have some sort of virus, but i usually ignore it.

Back