• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NOD32 and Azzureus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

u2sunstuff

Registered
I have encountered an issue with NOD32 and Azzureus .... It seems to keep my FX60 to full load if both of them are running I know that sounds crazy but it does and I can`t do anything.If anyone can help me with a solution without changing any of them I would be most gratefull

that used to happen to me when i used a different firewall but nod32 is an AV program. you could switch to a different AV program such as antivir or AVG and see if it doesn't have problems with azureus or you could preferably switch to a different bittorent client such as bittornado or shareaza.

i'm pretty sure you can configure your av to place azureus on "ignore" or "accepted" list. i know that mcafee has this option.

i'm having firewall issues with azureus myself, but i have some d/l's in progress for the next 5 day :(.

until then i'll play with the configuration.

Back