• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

prog for multiple input devices?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pejsaboy

I don't know if there's anything out there for what i'm thinking, but here's what i'm looking for:
i'd like a program that will allow me to use 2 [or maybe more] mice and or keyboards. i think it would work best if it restricted one set to a particular monitor, but really anything would probably work ok. my idea behind this would be for manipulating progs that are runnning in the background of a full screen program like a game. or for games that support multiple players on one computer [like serious sam], you could have 2 or more people setup to play it. just an idea, anyone know of such a program?

Don't know of one, but it is a good idea if possible, and demand for something like it would be there.

Don't know of one, but it is a good idea if possible, and demand for something like it would be there.

Back