• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with a web site

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No problem. Glad i could help. Now, depending on what you plan on doing you may want to look at Dreamweaver also. However, dreamweaver is a huge program and i'm not disciplined enough to spend the time to learn it.

hi'
you'd better learn Dreamweaver rather than frontpage if you want your pages available for all browsers ;)
beside the code of frontpage is hmm "heavy" and not really the best ;)

i686

i686 said:
hi'
you'd better learn Dreamweaver rather than frontpage if you want your pages available for all browsers ;)
beside the code of frontpage is hmm "heavy" and not really the best ;)

i686

yeh thats a gr8 point frontpage is alrite for people who just want a quick solution and dont mind if it only works properly in IE. DREAMWEAVER all the way !

Even dreamveaver creates strange html at times. I suggest with any editor trying to understand the html as you write it. So you can use notepad at times for the edits. I made my site (all) in notepad and it seems to work out pretty good. I am far from a html pro. I just took the time to learn as I went. Then expanded my new found knowlege to CSS.

Look into using CSS, if it is not to much for you at this point. Later as you get comfortable using rudementary html, you will find CSS a godsend adjusting elements site wide.

Back