• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How I Wish nVidia Would Release New Drivers For nForce 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

It's been over a year since nVidia released drivers for the nForce2 chipset yeah I understand that if there's nothing major wrong with the current ones why update. But since nForce2 really took off on it's release and nForce4 is out it would be nice for companies to release the occasional new driver every now and then.

The only driver I update it maybe my G.cards and maybe my Benq DVD-RW's firmware (which isn't a driver in fair terms but same lines). I know you can get remixed version's off Guru3d but I'd prefer official ones to be honest. Even if they could release a package that would up system performance by 10% I'd be happy.

But you can't have everything can you.

PS: I would upgrade but cash is limited and I'm waiting till the end of the year for AM2.

Is it the 8.22's I've read the forums some people where complaining about ethernet problems and some of them didn't install the audio driver. I might give them a try I'm a bit skeptical.

Back