• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

spy falcon won't go away

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

99GrandAmSE

so apprarently this spyware program installed itself on my computer this morning while i was browsing and not it refuses to go away. i've ran all 3 of my spyware programs (ad-aware, spyware doctor, and search and destroy) and even if i uninstall it, it will just reinstall later. tried running a virus scan but the files couldn't be deleted. anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance

Kyle

yea i tried safe mode as well, but the crazy program is there too, and the same problem arises. i'll try bitdefender when i get back into my room thanks

You will probably have to go into Safe Mode, kill the process, run the above mentioned as well as HijackThis. Remove all of the related entries, and then restart.

Try "hijack this", do a search for it, also try the trial version of Webroot Spysweeper it works really well, fixed a problem I had once that the others didn't.

Back