• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

has anyone had issues with this? I'm finding my Cd's have skips and I don't know if its the new laptop I put it on or the software

Yes, I tried it out, and the MP3 converter is a pile of SH... I reverted back to my old 6.6, and the problem went away. I have seen this problem a few times.

Not to mention a thousand other problems with 7. I had to combine 6 and 7 so I could have all the new features of 7 with the non-bugginess of 6.

I watched people who purchased Nero 7 reply on other forums say how un-stable it is, It fails to burn properly, not worth the money, naffed up there burners. I have stayed with 6.6 which came with my burner I've updated the firmware on my burner twice. To make sure it's running smooth and updated Nero to 6.6.1.4 latest version and have had no problems with it so I don't need to upgrade.

wel i have nero 7 ultra and havent had anyproblems with it, but when i burn music i use the media player to do that

mmm nero 7 is terrible compared to 6, read alot of ppl on diff forums saying how bad it is, i use nero 6.6 that i got from my gigabyte burner and it works fine no problems. :)

I have Nero Ultra 7 as well and never had any problems. Plus too expensive? not for me! All I had to do was wait in a 4 hour line in the middle of winter the morning after thanksgiving. But hey I did get it for 5 bucks about after mail in rebates. And it works on XP Pro 64 bit. I assume version 6 does too but you never know.

Old post I know but no point making a new 1 anyways another 1 of my mates purchased this and I told him that there's serious problems with it. Compared to 6.6 but he still bought it and installed it updates it to 7.2.3.2 and so far he's burned a audio cd and DVD with no problems.

I said still dosn't matter it's only 1 day it's been on your PC after he restarts it'll probably take effect and crash.

UPDATE: I have found out that the 7.2.3.2 update is not really an update for Nero 7 exactly it's DEMO it has fixes which the Nero's website clearly states. But fixes to bugs found within the DEMO it's self not the full version of Nero 7 Premium. This is an official statement from them http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/eng/Demo_instead_of_Update.html.

Last edited:
Back