• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*PC 100/133* post your Benchmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What benchmark are you guys running? I got some Sandra2001 benchies for you. This one is at 143MHz/286FSB NORMAL= tRAS @ 6, tRP @ 3, tRCD @ 3 & CAS 3

sonny the post was about sdram i believe so scores are lower

my sdram scores are
474/479

crucial 7.5ns pc 133@ 124 cas 2-2-2
abit bx 6 rev 2

Ebola said:
sonny the post was about sdram i believe so scores are lower

my sdram scores are
474/479

crucial 7.5ns pc 133@ 124 cas 2-2-2
abit bx 6 rev 2
The benchies I posted are SDRAM. I don't have my DDR MoBo yet & still waiting for the RAM. It's all in the sig. I had the impression from a thread I started a while back was that my benchmarks were on the low side compared to quality ram, aka Crucial, with the KT133A chipset.

sonny said:
The benchies I posted are SDRAM. I don't have my DDR MoBo yet & still waiting for the RAM. It's all in the sig. I had the impression from a thread I started a while back was that my benchmarks were on the low side compared to quality ram, aka Crucial, with the KT133A chipset.

ahh. probably higher because its the amd chip. p3 boards usually do not have scores over 500 and most amd users on the board seem to have ddr ram. sorry about that. just a bit confused thats all.

Ebola said:

ahh. probably higher because its the amd chip. p3 boards usually do not have scores over 500 and most amd users on the board seem to have ddr ram. sorry about that. just a bit confused thats all.
No biggy. The P4s have great memory benchies with them RAMBUS stuff.

My marks of 245/324 are on my Compaq Presario 4880, with the 440BX/ZX chipset. I think they are pretty decent, anybody have any ideas how I can get better marks? I have already flashed the BIOS.

SiSandra2001 ALU/FPU

155/161

Mobo: Epox mvp3
Processor: AMD K6-2 400 (100 fsb)
Memory: 384mb PC100 (4-bank, 2ms cycle length, fast timing)
Video: ATI All-In-Wonder 128 16mb
Audio: Turtle Beach Montego II Quadzilla
NIC1: Netgear FA311
NIC2: SMC Elite
HD: Maxtor 30gig
Win2000

Can't remember memory brands, though I mixed 2 different brands.

Here's Mine:

603/684

How do you post the screen shot?

Last edited:
Hook said:
Here's Mine:

603/684

How do you post the screen shot?
Very nice scores;) After doing the benchmark press Alt+Print Screen then paiste it to a photo editor then save as JPEG. What's the FSB on that baby?

Back