• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Printing a large image out into smaller peices (mosiac?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Feydd

Hey guys, I got this image I want to print out but it's feakin' huge. I don't want to scale it down because alot of the info on it will be completly unreadable if I do. I tried looking in the print options to try and find a way to split it up so the image gets split and prints out on multiple sheets. I looked for a good 10 minutes but couldn't find any option which looked like it would do that. So, how do I do this?

If I try to print an image it will automatically span pages. Then you can cut and combine all the sheets into 1 pictures. Would that work?

The raterbator is for taking small pictures and making them large, I'm not sure that would be best for this situation.

Bios24 said:
If I try to print an image it will automatically span pages. Then you can cut and combine all the sheets into 1 pictures. Would that work?

That's what I want it to do but when I go to print preview it comes up saying page 1 of 1 and only part of the image is there.

Back