• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wordpress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

If anyone knows anything about wordpress would you please explain why i cant get thumbnails to work? :) i post a pic in my blog and try to make it a clickable expandable thumbnail but it never works. I can only insert full pics in the posts and its starting to make me angry. :bang head You all have seen the movie about me, no one wants me angry :p

I guess that either you don't have GD installed (which PHP uses to do image things) or maybe you don't have imagemagick installed.

I'm pretty sure you can use either one with Wordpress.

Sweet thanks for the reply. I will investigate GD once i know what GD is :) ..... i made thumbnails, now they just wont open. Its a never ending cycle of torment :D . I think i am turning slightly green now. And my forearm is definetly a little bigger. Must ..... remain .....................calm. :bang head

Back